Please call Laura at 859-351-0460 to schedule a driver training.
All trainings are held in the conference room at the ITNBluegrass office, which is located at 1206 N Limestone Street, inside Arlington Christian Church. Parking is in the back of the church.
Qualifications sought for volunteer drivers:
- Valid KY driver's license, at least 22 years old with a minimum of three years driving experience. Upper age limit is 78 years
- Acceptable record of safe driving and clean criminal history check
- Proof of liability insurance for vehicle and current registration
- Personal references from three non-relatives
- Not taking drugs/medications that caution users against driving. Not taking insulin for diabetes (controlling diabetes with diet/pills okay) or experiencing seizures
- Ability to lift wheelchairs and walkers, and carry packages up to 25 lbs
- What we do
- Ride with us
- Ways to give
- What's happening
- Contact us